Friday, May 15, 2020

It's my mistake! Isn't it? | Justice for Disha



Yes, ofcourse I did a mistake
I born as a girl
Yes, ofcourse it's my mistake
I have got something he desperately desires

They were four and
I was alone
They were cruel and
I was helpless

Yes, ofcourse I did a mistake
I came out at night
Yes, ofcourse it's my mistake
I was wearing jeans

I was filled with fear
They were filled with lust
I rebelled, I denied
And I begged "No... Please!!"
But there was no use..!!

My hands were tied
My legs were opened
I cried, I screamed
And I got fainted
But still he continued..!!

I lay there naked
In my tears and blood
My life got devastated
And I was almost dead
But no one really cared..!!

Yes, ofcourse, mistake is mine
I born as a girl
And I deserve this.

There are thousands of sinners making the same mistake as mine.
Yet I am the only one being in timeline.
Because I am in a largest democratic country. So mistakes are fine.
Yes, ofcourse mistake is mine. Isn't it? 

_Justice for Disha
_కలం - తేజారత్నం

No comments:

Post a Comment