Friday, May 15, 2020

The Soulmate - A Beautiful Memory



No need to pretend
You are a true friend
I am so lucky that I have found
It's so good to have you around
But things changed
Second phase started
You are getting married

You offered your hand to hold on
When everyone else left me alone
And now that you are gone
I can't go on

We came here on a vacation
Now it's just a desert without a companion
You left a permanent stain
Now I have to heal the pain

All the moments we spent together
Are the memories that I will remember
Gender doesn't matter
We will be friends forever
You will be in my heart
And nothing can tear us apart

Your love towards me is unconditional
You know the secrets that I could never tell
I wish to yell that you are irreplaceable
I can never accept this as our farewell

_కలం - తేజ రత్నం



No comments:

Post a Comment